Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heading to the Hill Country tomorrow

Finally, I'm getting away for the weekend on a motorcycle trip. I'm meeting my buddy from Dallas for a weekend riding around Central Texas.

Wouldn't you know, there's a front coming through and rain is predicted for all day tomorrow. But Saturday the forecast is looking better and there's no rain in the forecast for Sunday so the ride home will be nice.

So the bike has been serviced, and I'm already packed. But I'm sitting here this evening waiting for the latest Garmin map update to complete. 83% complete, oh boy. I know, it's a bad idea to change things before a trip but this is a simple weekend get away and I'm headed to a familiar area so if things go sideways I should be OK.

Check back tomorrow and I'll tell you how I get to Boerne.

No comments: