Friday, April 5, 2013

This weekend’s adventure

It’s time for a weekend of training. I’m heading north this weekend. I’ll go as far as OKC on Saturday and stay in Clovis, NM overnight.

Spotwalla Link to follow me. (Removed)

Schedule:
Depart: 4:30am Saturday
Obtain a Bonus: 9pm-ish
Rest in Clovis: 10pm-5:30am
Begin collecting more boni: 6am Sunday
Return Home: 10pm-ish Sunday.

It’s gonna be a full weekend and close to 2,000 miles. A full write when I’m done of course.

Update 04/08/13: I finished my ride successfully this weekend. In accordance with the rules of the rally, I can’t share information on the Unique Bonus and the All or Nothing challenge because the window of opportunity is still open. It will close on April 14th, and I already have the post queued and ready to go. So check back on April 15 after midnight to read, “The weekend’s adventure – the whole story”.

No comments: